The Equity Toolkit is a collection of analytical toolks and mental models that are grouped according to eight key Frames.
Analysis Frames – The traditional tools of equity analysis
- Financial Analysis (Profits, Returns, Earnings Quality etc)
- Operational Analysis (Industry Structure, Management etc)
- Market Analysis (Valuation and Risk)
- Investment Analysis (Investment Strategies)
Application Frames – The background or inter-disciplinary tools that help in understanding how to apply and interpret the analysis frames
- Systems (Distinction between mechanistic and systems analysis)
- Behaviour (The difference between how we should and how we do behave).
- Probability (Risk and Uncertainty)
- Process (General analytical tips for any discipline)