Terms and Conditions
By reading the Equity Toolkit you:
- This website is about the process of analysis. It does NOT offer any actual or implied recommendation of investment advice about particular securities. Any specific company examples that are discussed are likely to be both out of date and involve a narrow focus on particular aspects relevant to that discussion. For both these reasons, these discussions should not be interpreted as investment views.
- I regularly buy and sell stocks for my own account. Your interpretation of any specific example may be inconsistent with the ultimate investment decision that I take.
- I’ve done my best to be accurate, but I might have made a mistake and you accept this and won’t hold me liable.
- Elements of this website are protected by copyright etc
- I’ve tried to provide appropriate attribution to original sources and that any oversight is simply that.
Agree that you won’t:
- Systematically copy or download information from the website beyond an amount that is reasonable for your personal use.
- Copy or reproduce sections of the website without proper acknowledgement.
Accept the following disclaimer.
The document (in this projected form and as verbally presented) (Document) is provided on the basis that none of Cashbook & Journal Pty Ltd ACN 163 005 230(Company) nor its respective officers, shareholders, related bodies corporate, partners, affiliates, employees, representatives and advisers make any representation or warranty (express or implied) as to the origin, validity, accuracy, reliability, relevance, currency or completeness of the material contained in the Document and no responsibility is taken for any errors or omissions. Nothing contained in the Document is, or may be relied upon as, a promise, representation or warranty, whether as to the past or the future. The Company excludes all warranties (including implied warranties) and all liability that can be excluded by law for any loss, claim, damage, cost or expense of any nature arising out of the Document (or any accompanying or other information) whatsoever, nor by reason of any reliance upon it. The Company accepts no responsibility to update any person regarding any inaccuracy, omission or change in information in this Document or any other information made available to a person nor any obligation to furnish the person with any further information. The Document contains prospective financial material which is predictive in nature and based on certain assumptions. Accordingly, actual financial results may be affected by assumptions which prove to be inaccurate or by known or unknown risks and uncertainties, and are likely to differ, possibly materially, from results ultimately achieved. The Document may contain “forward-looking statements”. All statements other than those of historical facts included in the Document are forward-looking statements including, without limitation, (i) estimates of future earnings, and the sensitivity of earnings to external factors; (ii) estimates of future production and sales; (iii) estimates of future cash costs; (iv) estimates of future cash flows, and the sensitivity of cash flows to external factors; and (v) estimates of future capital expenditures. Where the Company expresses or implies an expectation or belief as to future events or results, such expectation or belief is expressed in good faith and believed to have a reasonable basis. However, forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, which could cause actual results to differ materially from future results expressed, projected or implied by such forward-looking statements. The Company does not undertake any obligation to disclose any revisions to any “forward-looking statement” to reflect events or circumstances after the date of the Document, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events, except as may be required by law. The Company owns the copyright in this Document. No part of this Document may be shown or distributed to third parties or reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior written permission of the Company.